Themed dinner menus
Italian light menu with risotto and rabbit
- Starter: raw vegetables with "Taste Sauce"
- First course: risotto with sparkling wine
- Second course: orange rabbit and salad with pinenuts, apples and sultanas
- Dessert: sliced fresh pineapple
- Matched wine:
Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Cartizze or another Prosecco
Italian light menu with sparkling risotto and orange rabbit
- - You can prepare this menu when your guests have to eat low fat dishes. Besides it's a complete menu and so it's the ideal when you have to celebrate a special occasion. Perfect season: winter and early spring.
- - Raw vegetables can mean carrots, celery, leeks, cherry tomatoes, celeriac and all that you want =_^
- - You can also serve a simple seasonal green salad to accompany rabbit.
- - You can substitute pineapple with a fruit salad, a sorbet or an ice-cream without sugar.
- - The perfect wine to pair is Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Cartizze or another Italian prosecco. In fact prosecco is the wine for risotto too.
Autore: Loretta Sebastiani
Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest