Themed dinner menus
Simple Italian Easter Menu
Easter menu plan
- Aperitivo: Rossini cocktail
with salt cookies
- Starter: classic Italian antipasto
- First course: tagliatelle with artichoke and ricotta cheese
- Second course: stuffed rabbit
and seasonal green salad.
- Dessert: Easter or spring cakes
and seasonal fresh fruits
- Matched wine: Cirò Rosa
Sweet sparkling wine
Italian Easter menu with aperitivo, antipasto, tagliatelle, stuffed rabbit
- - Here it is a fast and easy to do Italian menu for Easter.
- - You can begin with Rossini cocktail that it is made with straberries. Accompany it with tasty savory cookies garnished with salami and vegetables in oil.
- - Your aperitivo may be followed by a classic Italian antipasto: an assorted platter of salami ... delicious!
- - The first course is based on typical spring ingredients, that is artichokes and ricotta. No tomato sauce for a great tagliatelle dish!
- - In Italy traditional meat for Easter is lamb but I chose rabbit in a very original way: boneless and stuffed. Your guests will like it very much.
- - You can finish with your favorite spring cake or an Italian recipe idea and seasonal fruits.
- - Some of these dishes can be made in advance, the day before:savory cookies, artichokes for pasta, rabbit.
In this way you'll be able to enjoy the day.
- - I remember you a traditional Italian menu is composed by antipasto, first course (pasta or rice dish), a second course (meat or fish) and finally a dessert.
- - As you can see, you can download our menu card if liked. It's free!
- - Take a look at our Italian cake and dessert directory or Easter recipes for more details!
Autore: Loretta Sebastiani
Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest