Authentic Italian Cooking
- Piadina with arugula and mozzarella cheese
- Dumplings with chick peas and clams
- Pasta salad, Capri-style
- Ravioli salad with trout & melon
- Spicy "spaghetti" with assorted vegetables
- Tagliatelle with smoked sturgeon
- Leftover boiled meat stew with tomatoes and herbs
- Citrus-flavored grouper fillets
- Veal Marsala
- Sautéed fresh tuna
- Lettuce with apples, sultanas and pine nuts
- Bruschetta with garlic and oil
- Mozzarella and tomato salad
- Cooked cherries
Time is very important in our life and in these last years
we have less and less time for the kitchen but it's always very important to prepare tasty meals for our family.
This section helps you to cook Italian dishes in short time. All the recipes are tasty, easy and fast to do.
Consult the following pages and choose the recipes you want among appetizers, first and second courses, side dishes and desserts.